Any particular reason you don't do something like:

$whatever="blah";
include($whatever);

This eliminates the need for potentially dozens of case/switch statements.

If you're interested, we're developing a more structured way of handling
this with classes, and I could demonstrate some of this to you and/or send
you
code examples.