On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, kaab kaoutar wrote:

> So it has nothing to do with cookies ?!

No, I did not say this ... I think u need to associate a unique_id for
each client/customer and store the basket's vars on it ...

u know that the session_id is passed on all your pages:

- via cookies
- via get/post method

if cookies failed (cookies that store the session_id) 'cause the client
browser doesn't accept them, you always have the session_id() passed on
the query string or post data ...

Anyway I suggest u to read a very interesting column about this topic that
u can find at phpbuilder.com (".. A simple shopping cart using session
..") ...

> and i should focus on session part ?
> in the manual there is only one chapter called Session handling functions !

max