your using an html for to upload the files ? this is strange, I use an html
form to upload binary images, all is well so its strange its mangeling your
ascii db file. how does the file look when it gets to the server? try saving
it somewhere, compare it to the origonal.

--

Chris Lee
Mediawaveonline.com

em. [EMAIL PROTECTED]