I'm no whiz with header types, so my attempts with the PHP.net docs wasn't
too successful...

Here's the deal.  My customer needs to upload an ASCII export file of
database info generated by MS Access on their PC.  I've written a script
that allows them to upload their Access files then does a LOAD DATA INFILE
command to integrate it into the MySQL database on the web server.

The problem is that whatever transfer method is used is causing some data
corruption.

I ran into this problem before when I was manually FTPing export files then
using LOAD DATA INFILE.  I fixed it by switcheing from Binary FTP to ASCII
FTP.  How can this be done with a PHP script???

Thanks!
-Jeff Gannaway

 2001 Wall Calendars....
   * Art, Jazz, Blues, Women's, African-American.
   * Everyday Discounts.
   * Excellent paper and reproductions.

 And as always, a great selection of abstract,
 contemporary and African-American art prints.

 PopStreet.com is your avenue to art.
 http://www.popstreet.com