I'm not sure what is the original function design of session_destory().
Committing that, my code does not delete currently registered session data
from memory. This result in writing currently registered session write to
session database again unless programmer explicitly unregister them.
If you want to delete session data in memory, you can do that in
pg_session_destory() or anywhere in you can use

session_unset() to unset all session variables.

User session handlers are called in this order.
 session is started explicitly or implicitly
 then pg_session_open() called and data is read using pg_session_read()
 at that time programmer can see session variables. (If programer
 calls my pg_session_destory() it only deletes data in db and
 data is still in memory)
 connection is closed.
 pg_session_write() is called (since session data is in memory, write back
 session database)
 then pg_session_close() is called.

I thought deleting only session data in database would give more freedom
to programmers while working session variables. It might be better to put
session_unset() in pg_session_destory(), if it suppose to.

Regards,
---
Yasuo Ohgaki