  From: Thiva Charanasri
  To: 'Jacky@lilst'
  Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 3:59 AM
  Subject: [PHP] isset()

  Is $AgeChild is the var that passed from a form?

  < Thiva >

  Thiva Charanasri
  Web Administrator
  Can-Thai Consulting Co., Ltd.
  #50 Soi 13 Sukhumvit Road
  Bangkok 10110 Thailand
  Tel: 662-651-0064
  Fax: 662-651-0065
  24 Hour Service Line: 662-651-0063
  http://www.canthai.com
  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  People
  I tried to check if teh field has set a vaule in it before submit using isset with
the sniplet below

  if ((isset($AgeChild))=="false") {
  $AgeChild = "NA";
  }

  The resule is that it always displays NA whether or not it has vaule in the field,
what is the correct way of using isset for this purpose? Or should I use empty() ?

  Jack
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  "There is nothing more rewarding than reaching the goal you set for yourself"