Having a bit of trouble with my forms returnin 1 in the form fields accept the data
that was entered.  I think its because of this line,

$output_fname = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['fname']);

I have a command action handler also that works in the same script and it seems to
work well,  the only problem that Im having is passing back the error to the related
filed that requires proper data.  I started just passing back a generic message so
that I could get the routine down, once I get that I will be able to do more.

Here is a snipit of my code.
<head>
<?php if ($has_errors) { ?>

                Please fix your errors

            <?php foreach($errors as $val) {

                    echo $val; } ?>
    <?php } else { ?>

                Please fill out form.
    <?php } ?>

        <form .....
            HTML STUFF.

        </form>

<?php

            if (count($errors)) $has_errors = true;  // If we find errors, then flag
                if ($has_errors) $command ="data_check"  // Take us back to the
data_check                             hidden field and set $has_errors true to
display our errors at the top of our                             form.

?>
<head>
This is really a 2 question issue, and I greatly appreicate you're time.  This is my
2nd week learning PHP...

Thanks in advance,
Dan