I read about the php manual, I find that, shmop function can let me use
to store information directly on a shared segment memory.

However, I have some question about these!

Does it provide a faster performance, if I use these rather than store
things in mysql DB, I know this might be stupid, but I have to make sure
this.

And, can I shared the segment ( the data stored inside ) with different
user session.
Would you show me how.

Lastly, is there any further information about using this? the manual
only take a little bit!!

Thanks
Zenith