On Wednesday 28 February 2001 00:15, you wrote:
> > Does it provide a faster performance, if I use these rather than
> > store things in mysql DB, I know this might be stupid, but I have to
> > make sure this.
>
> I belive shared memory is *much* faster than MySQL.

Well, I'd say it depends. For only a bit of simple data it's fine. But
for more the optimizations of a database (indices etc) may make the db
faster (remember most of the DB will be in RAM as well).
And a database is just *much* simpler and safer to use.

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

CPU not found. retry, abort, ignore?