lets say we have a database with the State Names and cities, and I
wanted to select all the cities in FL I would execute something like
this
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM cities WHERE state='FL'");
and lets say there are 50 records returned....

I want to be able to get all the cities in FL & GA instead of just FL
and display the results together as if it was 1 restult.  Then the resul
would be 100 records ( 50 FL & 50 GA ).

Thanks!

I did look on php.net and in a php book I have, but could not find
anything...