I am getting the dreaded
"Call to undefined function: wddx_serialize_vars()"
from code that previously ran/now runs fine on 4.0.2pl1 (win32)

Here's what I have:

I am on an server farm that has 4.0.4pl1 installed (FreeBSD)

phpinfo shows XML enabled - but not 'additional modules' are shown (where
WDDX module is typically shown as enabled by defult

the 'configuration directives' as seen in phpinfo have _no_ mention of WDDX

I do have control of the php.ini file
-- I tried the "php_flag wddx on" approach in php.ini but it had no effect
(in phpinfo() output either)

Any clues as to what I am missing?

Many thanks,
Tom