Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:

----------------snip--------------------------------------
The problem I am facing is that the flow of event is:

http -> https -> http

and this causes IE and Netscape to put up an alert box telling
users that they are leaving a secured site.

This is normal and is the browser deciding to do it. In most browsers this is configurable (you can turn it off) but it is on by default. I feel this is good behaviour for a browser. Besides suggesting to your users that they turn this off (but that would affect all sites the browser visits), I can only suggest you use SSL for all the pages, or none.

Sorry I can't think of a better solution.

HTH
Chris