yes simply buffer the exact javascript code and then echo it

ie

$buffer .= '<a href="#"
onclick="window.open('something.php','something,'scrollbars=no,width=100,heigh
t=100'"></a>';

sorry i forget the no toolbar part from the top of my head.
>===== Original Message From Leif K-Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====
>Correct, but he asked about doing it with PHP.
>
>Peter Houchin wrote:
>
>> yes there is java script
>>
>> Dan wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:32:06 -0800 (PST), [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Manuel
>>> Ochoa) wrote:
>>>

>>> Is there any way of using php to launch a new browser without the IE
>>> toolbars?
>>>

>>> No. PHP is server side, not client side.
>>>

>--
>The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized
attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.