Agreed, but it should be discussed off-list. The PHP list is a place to discuss PHP.

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

Leif K-Brooks wrote:

I never said there was one, I simply said that a PHP solution was requested and you gave a javascript solution. That has nothing to do with the PHP (!) list, and should be discussed off-list.

A solution, whether JavaScript, PHP, or other, is better than nothing. All you're doing is wasting people's time with your childish comments. Yes, a PHP solution was requested and it was pointed out that there is none, HOWEVER, there is a JavaScript one, and it was given. End of story. Now, take your Raggedy Ann doll, and go sit in the corner.

-- The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding. Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.