Rasmus, I hardly call it a "school" paper. I haven't done one of them in 25
years. But if you are not the one to ask, nor is the "general" list not the
place to ask, who do I email or where do I post to find out more about your
statement at: http://www.php.net/license/

"GPL enforces many restrictions on what can and cannot be done with the licensed
code."

Chris' response: http://cvs.php.net/co.php/php4/LICENSE?login=2&r=1.22. Is
interesting, but does not answer the question.

Sorry to bother,
John