On Tuesday 01 April 2003 11:59, Sebastian wrote:
> Hmm, interesting.. i dunno why it doesn't work for me, here is a bit of the
> code, $var isn't getting the output of $id, any ideas?

Are you sure that $id contains what you think it contains?

Also could you explain the reason why your code is laid out the way it is?

Line 1
> $var = &$id;

Line 2
> if( ! $forg = resizer_main("image","image_$var",   blah, blah........");

Line 3
> $org = getimagesize( "$root/$forg" );

Line 4
> $result = @mysql_query("INSERT INTO images blah blah.....");

Line 5
> $id = mysql_insert_id();

In Line 2, $var will contain whatever $id contained in Line 1. IOW if the
value of $id was not defined before Line 1, then $var will be similarly
"undefined". Is that your intention?