Same error clint. I think the error is between
        case "new": foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS as $key => $value)
and
          /* check to see if login name already exists */
I copied the code from PHP for Dummies (while trying to learn it) and
changed the code between the above to add in the extra fields for my form, i
think this is where the error is but i cannot see it!

Andy

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]