Hi,

I'd have to agree with the original poster on this topic - I've been on this list for about 3 years now, at times it is helpful - and then there's every other day.

Granted, there are guru's out there that know all there is to know about PHP, and then there's the new kid that has no idea what it is, but either wants to learn or has to learn. And it is quite possible that not everyone is as adept at finding information online - if you're new to server-side programming languages in general - how or why would you know of the great many repositories of information available online?

Sarcasm is one thing, gawd knows I use it on a by the minute basis ... but when a newbie posts a question that may seem simple to some - yet utterly impossible to others, is it constructive to tell them to go back and RTFM in a violent manner? Suggesting that they review the manual again may help, or better yet - if you think it's not worth your time, that's what the trash can button is for.

In general, I've had great luck with this list - it just seems the majority of puter ppl don't have super ppl skills ;)

Now back to work