Began with one question, but some how I figure it out some stuff that I will need, and
before I forget to ask, better I'll do, and are from different topics related to the
php. No more than one message is sent, because the traffic on the list. Hope that in
some time I get the responde of my questions.

1) Does somebody know were to find a free server that supports php to make some tests
before using my own server? For the security I can't put and delete or replace the
same file more than 5 time on the same day (for the corrections, add new stuff and
so), then I wanted to have one server in that I can send, delete or replace the same
file more than 5 times at the same day.

2) Does somebody know how to get the error string, in the case of one occurs, and
change the language of the string that the program sends and translate into spanish
(my own language) by example, or change the explanation of the error?

3) It must be a way to known the prefered language to show a page (eg. ES, ES-GT, DE,
etc.), but I don't know wich one is in php. Can somebody help me?

4) Does somebody know about the md5 encryption algorithm? (I want to know some stuff
to implement passwords on a php programs usign JavaScript as support with html). Any
idea?

By the way I joined the list the 2nd day of march (about the 22 GMT), and I can't
chech in older messages if one of my questions were answered before.

Thanks for your help.

Mario Soto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-.-.-.-