Sorry I wasn't clear before.  It goes like this.

I have a Virtual Airline and I have a DB called pilots with these tables:

pilot_id, pilot_name, ivao, vatsim, status

Also have a report DB which contains these tables:

pilot_id, pilot_name, aircraft, flight_time, origin, destination,
originweather, destinationweather, etc., etc., (<--- this is per report)

I want to get all the information from these tables, for each pilot, since a
pilot has many reports there are many lines in the Report DB.

Now I need to create a page showing the all the current pilots that active
(stated in the status table of the PILOT DB), and next to that show their
TOTAL reports filed and TOTAL hours flown for the company.

The PILOT_ID must link to another page which will show all the reports in
detail for that pilot.

I down't know if this is possible or adviseable, but I have about 20 pilots
sending 2-3 report per day, you can imagine how confusing the REPORT section
is now, since it has all the report for all the pilots ordered by
pilot_id....I have about 160 reports so far, and I'm going nuts....

Thanks in advance.
Joe