As a quick caveat you need to be *very* careful you're not obfuscating the
target site.... copyright infringement, anyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard S. Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 March 2001 00:02
To: Ashwin Kutty; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Dynamic Links..

At our company we solve this problem by including the second page in a
frameset.  That's what I would recommend for you.

At 07:39 PM 3/7/01 -0400, Ashwin Kutty wrote:

>No, not the URL and therefore not HTTP_REFERER..
>
>This is how it is..
>
>My_Script.php redirects to Someone_Elses_Dynamically_Generated_Page.html
>Someone_Elses_Dynamically_Generated_Page.html has 'link' to another Page.
>I want My_Script.php to grab the <a href="contents"> of the 'link' and
>redirect to it, right after.
>
>The reason I want to do the above is, the first page dynamically creates a
>session id and attaches it to the 'link'.. I need that session id to
>continue on, and since this page is not on my server I cant control it..
>
>Thanks..

'The information included in this Email is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality'