Yes, I should have mentioned... we actually do develop contracts outlining
co-branding agreements with our partners before we establish a frameset.

I should also mention that we don't use PHP for session tracking; we use a
home-grown Perl/Oracle hybrid for session tracking.  But I imagine that
establishing a frameset like this would work for PHP session tracking as well.

--
http://www.mossroot.com/index.php
AIM Handle: Buffalo2K