From: Simon Thurtle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 2:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Where to start?

Hi all,
I am looking into learning PHP, I have a good understanding of HTML, JS
and I know a little Perl. Firstly I know PHP is all server side and so a
damn sight different from the above, but will they help me at all?
Secondly where do I start? Are there any good on-line resources and or
books that anyone knows? I am plannig to develop an E-comm solution us
Oscommerce, does anyone know if this is any good or is naff? Any hints,
tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon