Why an MS Access front end? Old school talent booking agents, they do not want
to see any changes, so you have to do everything in the background. Only my Dir
of Ops. understands what I am talking about, since she benefits every time I
move my finger.
Person who originaly wrote the Access database did so much VBA in it, that I
have to now re-do everything if I choose to change the front end. And I suck in
Javascript, PHP came to me only from looking at examples. I am not a programmer,
I am operations person.
Anyway...
ANy other suggestions?

Quoting electroteque <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> i cant help much seeing that u already are using mysql why an access
> frontend ? i'm currently doing a access to mysql intergration , i moved the
> db over using sqlyog's odbc import , then i basically had to build the forms
> from scratch is there a problem with that ?? if u are moving over u may
> aswell do the whole thing in one go

Apolinaras "Apollo" Sinkevicius
Carmel Music & Entertainment, LLC
 web-site:  http://carmelme.com