hi!

i run some really big apps (crms/email/shopping
carts/directories/forums/etc) that make use of persistance type data but
NEARLY all of it is just put in and removed from the DB - just all kinds
of little/big functions that need to maintain some data or state(s) of
some data - my system averages 20 queries per second - thousands and
thousands and thousands of simple queries - the only persistance is with
mysql connections

just my two cents

--
Jimmy Brake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>