I was replying to "If you don't do it this way, you'll
find yourself re-writing a function sooner or later because you need it
to return the data instead of displaying it."... Then you don't need to
modify the function if you turn on ob, call function, then get contents,
then clear ob... Ok, it's a rather bad way to do it, but it works for me...
Problem comes if ob is already on though... The question is definitly a
matter of situation... In a template system, all output should be
returned... For an error function, maybe the error should be displayed... I
use functions to add header and footer on some of my pages... Now, I guess
that could be returned as well, but why type "echo mk_body()" when you could
just type mk_body()..?

Now, where did those two paragraphs come from? A bit of experience with all
those langs and the BASIC school... I'm at the age of 14 and don't even know
math yet so (I mean, I know +, -, / and *, but not advanced stuff)...

// DvDmanDT
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]