Hello,

I am developing a site that uses classes to reuse code and objects.

I have in my main class a

function SetLinks($newlinks) {

    $this->links = $newlinks;

}

And another function that displays them in the same class main {

I have another file called index.php that basically just passes attributes to the main
class and the main class displays them.

Im having a bit of trouble passing an array to the object

in the index.php

I create new.

$index = new main();
$index->SetLink = array ( 'Link1'    => 'link1.php',
                                        ..... );

When I run I recieve "Variable passed to each() is not an array or object "

so I tried this

$index->SetLink($newlink = array('link1'    => ...);

same error message.  I was wondering if someone could shed some light on what Im doing
wrong.

Thanks
Daniel