Diana wrote:

> Hi,
> that sounds really impressive. I'm using Redhat 9 with
> the stuff from their Edition, that means Apache 2 and
> php together. Never had any issues (so far.....keep my
> fingers crossed). The server is not under heavy load,
> but it is indeed a "production server". I know it is
> not recommended, but for this use (mysql & apache &
> php on that server in a company intranet, used for
> keeping a picture library & administration issues) is
> it necessary to change it? Please advise. To my
> defence I have to say that the data on the server is
> backed up regularly, though not the OS itself, since
> if something ever happens it is less hassle to do a
> complete new install & get the database back on. Any
> hints?

        We (at hyperreal.info) used PHP+Apache 2 for
 a while, but it created so many problems (stability,
 non working SSL, others) that we have returned to
 the 1.3.x version...and now everything works like
 it should :8].

--
Seks, seksić, seksolatki... news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana
http://hyperreal.info / ALinkA / bOrk! *  WiNoNa )   (