Without seeing any code, we can only guess. But do you have at least
two, and no more than three parameters for the fputs() fuction?

fputs
(PHP 3, PHP 4 )

fputs -- Writes to a file pointer
Description
int fputs ( resource handle, string str [, int length])

fputs() is an alias to fwrite(), and is identical in every way. Note
that the length parameter is optional and if not specified the entire
string will be written.

--- "Miranda, Joel Louie M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Warning: Wrong parameter count for fgets() in
> I had this error on of my scripts, any ideas on this part?
> How come this error occur?
>

> --
> Thank you,
> Louie