>     I've just read the other thread about spammers and such.
>     Indeed, my announcement - even for a free platform - was not complying
> to the posting guidelines as it not a response to any questions asked.
>
>     I apologize.

Where? The only guidelines that I can find for posting to this list are
at

I see nothing there at all concerning announcements.

I personally appreciate brief announcements of related products,
regardless of licensing. A tag, [ANNOUNCEMENT] or [ANN], in the subject
line would be helpful, but that's the only comment I have on the subject.

If the list maintainers do have rules or guidelines about announcements,
maybe one of them would speak up now?

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Kansai Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan