Yes all these things I know, because already I'm running these two servers,
but both with PHP4.
But now I came accros the problem of "php4ts.dll". Because in both versiones
it has the same name. And if I have the old one my \WINNT\SYSTEM32 the
server which is running PHP5 won't start, and if i put there the newer one
the one with PHP4 won't start. That's my problem. Do you know how to solve
this?

Milan

--
Milan Reznicek