From: mpalermo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 11:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] linking with home directory is evaluating to with the
string addition:

// Path to script files (absolute file path)
$HomeDir = "c:/inetpub/wwwroot/MyScript/";

// Name of style folder
$ThemeFolder = "default";

//--- Then later in the page, I link the style sheet like this ---//
echo "
<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'
href='".$HomeDir."themes/".$ThemeFolder."/style.css'>
";