[snip]
Like I said before, the style sheets load up fine on my Windows XP IIS
server,
but not the Windows 2000. In order to get it to work on the Windows
2000 IIS
server, I have to link the style sheets relative to the folder I am
working
in, but I want to be able to move certain files into other directories
without
manually linking each one, so that's why I am linking them from the
absolute
home directory.
[/snip]

When you are testing the scripts, are testing them on the same machine
that is serving the pages?  If you are, does the XP server still link
the style sheets correctly if you test the script from a different
machine?

Just trying to get a little more info.