Any ideas on how I can print the lines of my file in reverse order,
then?  Does fgets() always process from the beginning of the file even
if you open the file with the pointer at the end?  I tried to get the
line count of the file and go through each line of the file backwards
but that doesn't seem to work, so either it's impossible or I'm going
about it the wrong way.  Here's the code:

$fh = fopen("data.txt", "a+") or die("Could not open file");
$line_num = 0;
while (! feof($fh)) {
        if ($line = fgets($fh, 1048576)) {
                $line_num++;