Why is it too serious a problem?  E-Commerce sites are written in PHP -
there is not a big difference except that the POS system does not even
necessarily have to be online!  I think that is a bit of a short sighted
view don't you?

Just because you have not seen it done does not mean that it cannot/has not
been done...

I don't mean to be a prick about it -it is just that there really is no
reason that it could not be done in php.  It is not a difficult system to
do.....

--
Cheers

Mike Morton

*
* Tel: 905-465-1263
* Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*

"Indeed, it would not be an exaggeration to describe the history of the
computer industry for the past decade as a massive effort to keep up with
Apple."
- Byte Magazine

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare. Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.
-- NullGrey