* Thus wrote Merlin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> there is definatelly a bug in 4.2.1 since this sentence:
>
> Argostoli is the 'capitol' of Kefalonia / Kefallinia. One of the Greek
> Ionian islands.
>
> will be escaped by - instead of  \
>
> other examples run fine.
>
> Does anybody know if there are any serious changes between the new php
> version and 4.2.1
> Can I upgrade without feering loosing functionality?

Yes. Expecially since its not a major.  In fact you'll be getting quite
a few bug fixes:

http://php.net/ChangeLog-4.php

PHP has been very good with upgrades.  As long as you arn't using the
'EXPERIMENTAL' extenstions, you should be fine.

Curt
--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."