On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 23:24, Beauford.2005 wrote:
> It's obvious though that PHP can not handle it. This is why I am forced
> to use javascript. I have already spent a week on this and am not going
> to waste any further time. I have posted all my code and if someone can
> see a problem I'll look at it, but it just ain't worth the effort at
> this point.

PHP handles it fine -- I've been using it in my code for years now
without a single hiccup. With thousands (millions?) of others using it,
the assertion that PHP cannot handle "it" seems unequivocally incorrect.
That said it is more likely than not, that you yourself are unable to
handle "it". Furthermore, your style and mannerisms remind me of a
troll.

Cheers,
Rob.
--