From: Robert Cummings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 2:24 PM
To: Chris Hubbard
Cc: John Manko; PHP General
Subject: RE: [PHP] PHP should know my data!

Unfortunately I don't think some people "got" the joke. Next thing you
know their going to complain that PHP should have told them the
punchline ;)

Cheers,
Rob.

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 18:17, Chris Hubbard wrote:
> Now this is funny.  John, you've captured the irony of a number of recent
> posts.  Congrats.  Been a while since I laughed this hard.  Cobol.  egad.
> That's a nice touch.
> Thanks for the levity.
> chris

| Worlds of Carnage - http://www.wocmud.org   |
| Come visit a world of myth and legend where |
| fantastical creatures come to life and the  |
| stuff of nightmares grasp for your soul.    |