"Robert Cummings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unfortunately I don't think some people "got" the joke. Next thing you
> know their going to complain that PHP should have told them the
> punchline ;)

I guess I got burned on that. I honselty though I could save one soul after
not helping out that beuford guy with the longest thread that I have seen
"I'm really getting annoyed with PHP".

I guess this shows that I'm not over 35 though, since I am not that familiar
with COBOL, and took what John said with a grain of salt.

Anyways, it's good to see some light humour after see that extremely long
eye sore of a thread.

Have a good one.
Bobby