Okay... this probably isn't that hard to do... but I am just not sure to
do it... so i will ask you guys... i amsure someone is going to have a
one liner for me here!

I am making a survey/poll builder everything is dynamic... there is an
admin section where the user can make the new survey.. and set certain
surveys as active.... but this where I am coming into some
difficulties.... the program builds the form dynamically... all radio
buttons... when the user submits the form i need to disect each form
answer and then dump it into MySQL... So I need to know if I can do
something like use the 'explode()' function no this... and assign them
to variables... I need to draw out the radio button id and what they
answered...

hope that makes sense... thanks for all your help in advance

Joe Harman

http://www.HarmanMedia.com

not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein