From: David Nicholson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 4, 2003 7:11 PM
To: Beauford.2005
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Values from forms

Hello,

This is a reply to an e-mail that you wrote on Tue, 5 Aug 2003 at 00:05,
lines prefixed by '>' were originally written by you.
> $team2, etc. they are there, I just can't figure out how to get
the
> values inputted into my database. In the loop below, what would I
put
> the second values section to get the values of $team1, $team2,
etc.
> for($i=1; $i < $count + 1; $i++) {
>       mysql_query("insert into manager (idn, name) values
> ('$i','???????')"); TIA

${'team'.$i} will work but it would lead to tider code if you got your
data into the script using an array...

<input name='test[0]'...
<input name='test[1]'...
<input name='test[2]'...
etc...

All the best,

David.

--
phpmachine :: The quick and easy to use service providing you with
professionally developed PHP scripts :: http://www.phpmachine.com/ Free

          Professional Web Development by David Nicholson
                    http://www.djnicholson.com/

    QuizSender.com - How well do your friends actually know you?
                     http://www.quizsender.com/