I'm having trouble explaining this so please bare with me.

Say there is a form hosted on server A on a web page
Something simple like

<form action="submit.php" method="post" onSubmit="window.onunload=null;">
    <input name="data" size="25" value="" /></td>
    <input type="submit" value="submit" />
</form>

I have the data on server B in a mysql database that needs to be inserted via that
form.
I have written a script that will grab one record and submit it via the form.
The only problem is I have to keep going back and refreshing my web page to get it to
submit another record.

Is there a way of doing this? Please note I have no access to Server A so I can't just
edit there database. Does this make sense? :)

Thanks

Kris