The include_path can be set via a .htaccess file on a per-directory basis... so, at the root of your "second" apache server, you could have a file called .htaccess with something like:

---
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
        php_flag register_globals off
        php_value include_path '/path/to/your/include/dir/'
</IfModule>
---

Have fun,

Justin