Someone asked for the pop3 functions I put togather (lost your message),
please contact me off list, It works fine with my server but no
guaranties though there should be no problems.

I take the opportunity to express my 2 major problems I found with php
in the 2 months I've been using it.
First is the naming of functions (whoever was the illiterate one who
invented them) definitely not meant to be remembered or to represent
what they actually do. It's a shame to have to fill our minds with such
garbage: strcasecmp, strchr, strcmp, strcoll, strcspn, stripos, stristr,
strspn, strstr, to take just a few. A programming language has already
its problems for not being natural, no need to make it even more so.
Second, it the array overkill.
Nevertheless, I love it.

--
Regards, Andu Novac