Cesar Aracena <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 11:38 AM said:

Is this being done by your server or by you?

> It does print 0 so I guess something must be wrong somewhere else. My
> guess is that $row['total_size'] is not fetching anything. Shouldn't
> the function contain a mysql_fetch_array somewhere?

Ok. If it prints zero that means it's (a) your SQL query works, (b) your
retrieving the value correctly from the $result.

$row['total_size'] seems to be working as expected. If it wasn't working
correctly it'd probably print "Array" or something.

You're next option would be to try print_r();

echo "<pre>";
print_r($row);
echo "</pre>";

That will show you exactly what's in $row.

c.