Ok. Here you have the entire function to see how many CD's the order
will contain:

function cart_cdqty()
{
        $query = "SELECT * FROM sessions WHERE sess_sid =
".$_COOKIE['SID']."";
        $result = mysql_query($query);
        $num_rows = mysql_num_rows($result);

        $x = 0;
        $n = 0;

        for ($y = 0; $y < $num_rows; $y++)
        {
                $row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
                $n = $n + $row[sess_itemsize];
        }

        if ($n > 0 AND $n <= 690.0) {
                $x = 1;
        } elseif ($n > 690.1 AND $n <= 1380.0) {
                $x = 2;
        } elseif ($n > 1380.1 AND $n <= 2070.0) {
                $x = 3;
        } elseif ($n > 2070.1 AND $n <= 2760.0) {
                $x = 4;
        } elseif ($n > 2760.1 AND $n <= 3450.0) {
                $x = 5;
        }

        return $x;
}

Pretty long if someone wants to order 17MBs don't you agree?

Thanks for this,

Cesar Aracena