> This is fine an dandy but this problem needs to be resolved. not
> ignored!!!

<sarcasm>
What a brilliant idea!  I'll tell you what, you start in the Eastern
United States and tell everyone to use something besides Windows and
I'll start in the Western United states.  We'll meet up somewhere in the
Great Plains and shake hands when we've eradicated viruses from
America!  Next stop: the world!  BWAHAHAHA
</sarcasm>

So long as we have people with this lists address in a Windows address
book while there's a major worm raging there are going to be emails of
this sort.  I subscribe to several lists and each one appears to be
affected.

-Dan