>   Blocking the users is not solving the issue...

Don't just block random users.  Create a rule something like:

if (sender contains POSTMASTER or MAILER or DAEMON)
AND (cc, to, or bcc contains [EMAIL PROTECTED])
DELETE

Doing things like this, adding in filters like "if subject contains
VIRUS" and other such things make it very unlikely you will filter good
e-mails.

If you want to get creative throw in some things to look for headers in
the mail body.  The point is to block things that 99.9% of these bad
bounces would be, but that 0.0001% of users would be.  And frankly,
anybody who subscribes to the list from [EMAIL PROTECTED] deserves
to be blocked for being dumb.  :-)

Variations on this theme can be used to stop all bounce notifications
for e-mails you didn't send.  It took me all of 5 minutes to set up
similar rules last night and I'm happy to say the only emails I get are
people yelling at the people who bounced.  :-)

-Dan