Hi people.

I'm working on a large application right now (complete ecom store) and
I'd like to get some feedback on something.

Each product that is in the database can have at least one attribute to
it (i.e. color, size, etc.). Right now I've got a method in my Products
class called ShowAttributes($id). This method, based on the ID passed to
it, will query the db and ultimately return a string that makes up the
drop down box for a form.

Am I better off doing this sort of thing in a function or having the
function only return the records I need and let the calling page handle
the display of the records?

What do you think about this?

Thanks,
Chris.