HI all

I have a form in which I have a table with dynamic checkboxes, they are in a
checkbox array ( name = chk[]...), I pass this variable to the next page
using POST I receive the variable and use it, no problem, but then when I
try to pass it to the next form in the URL (using an A HREF:

 then it doesnt get passed. I have also tried sending it with POST and a
submit button

On the page that receives the variable (or meant to ) I have tried this with
POST:

$chk_array =  $_POST['chk'];

and this with sending the variable as part of the URL:

echo("count chk: " . count($requested). "<br>");

My register_globals is off. I am not sure what Im doing wrong,

Help would be appreciated

Thanx In advance

Angelo